Tribal Wars, a free browser based MMOG

Monday, July 24, 2006

He's ready, he's ready, he's ready...

Nate can't wait to get the 2006 World Series of Poker going. The tournament will be on ESPN starting Friday at 6pm(EDT) for those of you that won't be in Vegas cheering him on. Like I mentioned earlier, I will be doing my best to blog the weekend's events and all that Nate allows me to tell (remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas). Again, good luck, Nate, and if anyone has something specific they want to know about or see with regards to the WSOP and Nate, just leave a comment!

4 Comments:

Blogger Nutty said...

I've been getting a lot of sage advice from the masses. Feel free to post any advice you may have for me here. Still contemplating tattooing a corporate sponsor on my face. On another note, I am hoping to make my TV debut by piggybacking on a celebrity who may be at or near my table. Kevin James is known to play this tourney, if we end up at the same table worlds will collide.

Mon Jul 24, 02:09:00 PM MST  
Blogger One of Many said...

This is not really advice; just wondering what kind of luxery gift you'll be buying for your favorite aunt after you win? She likes real purdy thangs.

Mon Jul 24, 06:10:00 PM MST  
Blogger Carrie said...

If you met Kevin James I would die. Make sure you tell him about your cute blonde cousin. (Taken?-yes, Married?-no) Just kidding. Good luck Nate, sorry I can't be there on the side lines cheering you on.

Tue Jul 25, 07:36:00 AM MST  
Blogger Dad said...

Kevin James (Doug) and my son
Nate (Doug) at the same table. That my be more than my old heart could take. Don't worry I'll be there to keep Kevin in line. Lots of love and luck, son.
Dad

Fri Jul 28, 06:37:00 AM MST  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home